Saturday, August 9, 2008

Westbank Crush part 2--Odoms


Odoms, I know you have a girlfriend and all, but in the words of my friend Sascha, Ever heard of cheating?  Plus, in "Man-fuck" I took note of the fact that maybe your girl might be flirting too much with other guys.  "My girl knows a lot of dudes/they all like the way she moves/I know you're saying, you just friends/You better tell them little dudes 'bout your boy and them!"  Odoms, I would never treat you that way.  Now, I know everybody likes you; Ballzack says, "The ladies love Odoms 'cuz he so shy/He could get himself a dank blow-job."  And you say you're "handsome, come and talk to my face..." wouldn't I like the opportunity.  Anyway, I'm just going to use you to get to Lil' Doogie anyway.  See y'all August 16! (promo below):  

Lil' Doogie HOB promo from lil Doogie on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how it feel to love from a far. Kate, if we could only be closer. Each morning when I peek in your door to see you sleeping, hair blowing from the box fan, i Long to reach out for you but NO! it is too soon for a love like ours.